Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spiritually speaking, do you think that Oompa Loompa's ever get tired of working for that dude Mr. Wonka?

I bet it would get real old really quick. Mr. Wonka would come in the room everyday and make you sing. I would grow tired of that really quick, and probably stab him in the heart. I would tell him, 'There, bastard!! This here is REALLY going to ever last! Die fukker!"



Then, we would all gather around his body, and sing:



"Oompa Loompa

Doopity doo

I just shanked your punk azz

And there ain't nothing you can do!"Spiritually speaking, do you think that Oompa Loompa's ever get tired of working for that dude Mr. Wonka?
lol, muy funnySpiritually speaking, do you think that Oompa Loompa's ever get tired of working for that dude Mr. Wonka?
Huh? Maybe, they should probably unionise or something...



EDIT-Hmm...I wonder would the black rabbit lend me his tape???Spiritually speaking, do you think that Oompa Loompa's ever get tired of working for that dude Mr. Wonka?
I thought that the Wonka dude worked for the Oompa Loompa's.
XD ahaaahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment