Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm knackered after a 10 hour flight from a very warm country - how can I revitalise quickly?

Just returned from Mauritius and it's only four hours' time difference so it isn't jet lag. However, it was very hot there and very cold here, the flight was long and Mr. GorgeousFluffpot and I are just flopped out on the sofa, too tired to do anything. Mr. GF is too tired even to scratch his bum, and that means he is seriously tired.

We are too tired to go to bed. Any ideas to get us back to our normal bouncy happy zippy Gorgeous Fluffpots?I'm knackered after a 10 hour flight from a very warm country - how can I revitalise quickly?
Sleep and in the morning have a hearty breakfast with orange juice and a double espresso.!!!

That ought to do it.!!!
Have some orange juice. Don't know why, but it works. Something about the vitamins and free radicals in your system.



Try to get back on your regular circadian schedule as soon as possible. Evemn if you can't fall asleep at your usual time, set your alarm for your usual wake-up time.I'm knackered after a 10 hour flight from a very warm country - how can I revitalise quickly?
have a shag,that should cheer you both up.
Hehe, Have a Glass of wine or your other favorite adult beverage or 2 or 3 then nappy time till you wake and he's ready to jump on ya....I'm knackered after a 10 hour flight from a very warm country - how can I revitalise quickly?
Redbull, you'll be bouncing off the walls in no time.
I would pick up some "airborne" which is a vitamin supplement and then I would take a hot shower, put on a good movie, drink some hot tea and relax
give each other some vitamins( lol) aways works for me, and if it don't its sure to be good fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Devils dandruff?
Have a shower together and buff up each others fluffiness ;-)
Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment