Thursday, January 12, 2012

What can I do if Im tired of being single adn feel like Ill never find Mr.Right?

And everyone (by everyone i mean over 30 ppl) think me adn my guy bff should go out but he doesnt like me..And thatd be SOOO awkward..lol..Nothing can take my mind off of it.What can I do if Im tired of being single adn feel like Ill never find Mr.Right?
Well, you ask the question, then you start talking about just this one guy?

The question is a bigger problem than just this guy.



He's not into you.

Start looking elsewhere. It's that simple.

You're trying to shop at a store that is closed.What can I do if Im tired of being single adn feel like Ill never find Mr.Right?
i know how you feel. i'm 32 and not married. one of my friends told me today that one of her friends made a list of what she wants and doesn't want in a guy and she found a guy in 3 months and been together for 3 years.

life is too short not to take chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment