Thursday, January 19, 2012

When am I going to meet Mr. Right?

I have been long relationships before. And I am tired of waiting. I will be 34 and a leo born in August.When am I going to meet Mr. Right?
Don't worry, Mr. Right is out there somewhere and he's thinking the same thing. Then, one day you guy will meet and fall madly in love and there ya go. A happy ending.
i ask myself the same question.....the truth is there is no answer! you could of had mr.right in front of you in the check out line in the grocery store. but thats what going out on dates is for! sooo get off the yahoo answer and get to making first moves....your never to old to flirt %26amp;%26amp; find love in doing so!

ps: you make 34 sound old im 13 %26amp;%26amp; i dont even find that old now 100 thats old! =/When am I going to meet Mr. Right?
So if I tell you "you will meet him in 2 years on march 10th" then that will apply to all 34 yr old leos?





No. Shut down the computer, get out and meet someone. Eventually you'll find him.
In an unexpected time.When am I going to meet Mr. Right?
when ever u feel like coming over to my place, giggity giggity
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment