Thursday, January 19, 2012

Alright. Mr. TNA and I are forming a kind of "team" Read details. Also, WQ inside.?

Mr.TNA and I are tired of all this unneccesary TNA bashing. Not we arent fanboys. We know the good...



( Great matches, consisntly good pay per views, unpredictable iMPACT shows, etc...)



And bad



( Too many ex-WCW/WWE guys, not enough young talent sometimes, Stieners, pushing old guys)



of TNA Wrestling. However, some of you guys are just plain exaggerating! Give TNA a break!



Wrestling Question: Edge or Ortan? Which is better?Alright. Mr. TNA and I are forming a kind of "team" Read details. Also, WQ inside.?
Well, IDK if I can join are not!!! I will think about it. But, good luck hope it works out.



WQ: Edge is the better wrestler. Orton is the better heel!!! IDGAF what anyone says Orton %26amp; MVP are way better HEELS(I didn't say better wrestlers) than Edge.
edgeAlright. Mr. TNA and I are forming a kind of "team" Read details. Also, WQ inside.?
tna sucks wwe b@#%26amp;hes











Edge
I agree give TNA a break.......sorry but i don't like either edge or orton....Alright. Mr. TNA and I are forming a kind of "team" Read details. Also, WQ inside.?
Edge is better as a character,but Orton is better in the ring.I'd rate both a 9 out of 10 as an overall superstar.They are definetly the best heels out there today.
tna is on 2nite i will be watching.

edge
No offense but ask tna related questions if your going to stick up for it





and edge
Nobody's exaggerating. TNA blows.



Edge is better.
When you make the rules then u can tell ppl what to not talk about but for shut the hell up ppl are alowed to talk about what they want =)
Cool. I agree with you.





Edge.
It's bad enough there are "fanboys" for either promotion. Don't turn into Bill and Doug in the Wrestling Section.



I do like TNA as well, and I do get tired of the unnecessary TNA bashing. However, it goes both ways. It would be better if you guys just made more TNA-related questions instead of attacking WWE. We all know the problems there as well.



WQ: Edge has more experience and a more well-rounded movelist. I say he's better.



**starred**, in hopes this "team" isn't made.
u get a star for making me think on this .........

if u r talkin basic athletic ability then orton but if u r going on pound for pound power the edge gets the nod
I love TNA and i hope they push guys like AJ,Daniels and Joe in the near future and I'm glad they are going to keep pushing Kaz.



I think Edge is better personally but Orton is ok.
I will be watching TNA tonight. I think it is better than WWE right now.



Edge has way more experience and you can't deney everything he has done in his history of WWE.
Okkk?
um..TNA sucks their talent is being misused and the announcing is just horrid. Edge
ok..

Ouch..hard one..I'm just going to say Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment