Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm an intelligent, good looking woman, why do I always fall for the wrong guy? Mr. Perfect where are you?

I'm so tired of all these relationships I get myself into. I always put too much in and get my heart broken. I try to see things that aren't there and I always feel like the guy by the end of it. I pay for things, I plan things, I even act more manly. I want a real man. Where are they? Please someone tell me. They are locked up somewhere I just know it. I am not settling for Mr. Right Now, I want Mr Right. I've worked hard in my life, I've made sacrifices, I've had hardships. I just want someone to cherish me and love me for who I am. I am a little different where I would rather watch sportscenter than project runway, I would rather play a pickup game of basketball then go to some sappy movie. I would rather have a beer than some foo foo drink. I'm not that picky. I'm funny, very funny. (Wow this is starting to sound like a personal ad) WHERE ARE THE MEN??? Please someone point me in the right direction....I'm an intelligent, good looking woman, why do I always fall for the wrong guy? Mr. Perfect where are you?
I bet you see the right things in the wrong people. Ive heard this from women alot and it amazes me that the guy they are looking for is usually nearby. Most look for Mr Dazzle-Me-Silly and end up with Jailhouse Rock never once taking the guy who is a manager at sears seriously. Would never consider him because because because. Thats been my experience hope it helps. I know this gal personally, have known her for almost a decade, she has the same problem. When i listen to her i have to go in the bathroom and cry cause i am madly crazy in love with her but she never sees me as potential mating material (long term) cause she is looking for pie-in-sky. I am 5'10"bald, well built, secure income, several cars, homes, business etc, clean shaven but for her i guess for whatever reason im not the person she would consider as a mate. We've even been the "freinds with benefits" route and she loves the physical aspect of us but according to her (she sounds just like you) she just cant find a decent guy. Go figure. And yes i understand not all interest is flattering, ive met women who would never be someone i could be with forever and them being interested in me is not an ego booster. I do know this; love comes when you least expect it, so stop expecting it i guess.
Anywhere close to St. Louis? Email me!! Check my Profile!!I'm an intelligent, good looking woman, why do I always fall for the wrong guy? Mr. Perfect where are you?
Stop making sacrifices and acting manly. That is not intelligent if you want a Mr. Right.
Sounds like you don't know yourself at all. Your actions belie what you try to project. You also lie to yourself. So, what else than what you get do you expect?I'm an intelligent, good looking woman, why do I always fall for the wrong guy? Mr. Perfect where are you?
First stop paying for things, then you try to control yourself, then I'm right here
Change your bait.
you try way too hard and stop looking for Mr. perfect...he does not exist....you plan too much and are too much in control...simmer down and stop working it and perhaps then you will find someone...good luck
Lets get together for a beer.
too much reading quick and simple I am right here baby
How old are you sweetie?

You just haven't found the right person yet!It takes time...stop looking for him...stop being anxious about it!Time just hasn't come...ok sweetie?
There is no "Mr. Perfect", and that's a good thing, because if there was he'd be looking for Miss perfect.



Sorry, you're going to have to settle for a flawed human being, because that's all there is. And no, he won't even be perfect for you. Every relationship has challenges, and in large part what makes a relationship work is forgiveness and tolerance.



Honestly...it's much less about finding the right person than being the right person.
Stop giving so much all the time. Learn the person mentally before you learn with your heart. You can not expect anything out of any relationship you just have to let it happen and it will in due time.



Just be yourself. There is no such thing as the "perfect" guy everyone has flaws. You have to choose the flaws you think you can deal with. don't force it. And don't go looking for it because usually you won't find it. Let it come to you you don't have have have to make it happen just let it happen.
Its the bad boy thing...I did the same thing for awhile...but I found the right guy..hes not the best looking guy or real tall..but I know he will cherish me and will always watch my back and love me for who I am....... I could have wrote your question ..a few months ago...but now I understand its not always about looks...etc.... its about their values and how you treat each other..you will find him...I found mine on-line...Yahoo personals write exactly what you are looking for and prepared to go through a few frogs before you find him and be careful and be picky.
Read "The Rules", a book by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider.

Trust me, this one really helps.

Wishing you a luck!
There are a great deal of Mr. Wrongs out there. What you need to do is not act more manly, but to go where the men are. Dress like a female and act like a female, but got to sporting events in your area. I know someone who went on superbowl sunday to a sports bar. If you already like sports it is not faking it. Join a bowling league go to places to play darts. Go to bars when there is a pay per view fight or superbowl sunday. Just be girley still you do not have to be one of the guys to be with one of the guys.
I have found (and this goes for men also) that if you always go for the same type of guy they almost always turn out the same way. (Its funny the patterns that emerge.) Oh, and dont listen to pop psychology over the internet. Do Not change who you are in hopes of, and only for, finding a guy.
don't feel as though you need a man so bad that you just cling to the wrong kind of guy.your intelligent you know what kind of guy your looking for.but if a guy doesn't respect you, you don't need him.be strong in you search for mr. perfect and if you don't find him soon send me an e-mail l'm single and close to perfect maybe l can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment