Thursday, January 19, 2012

Guys, how can I get an average looking guy to approach me?

I seem to attract body builders and guys that think gods gift to woman. I don't want those guys. I want the "guy next door". The kind of guy that doesn't try to impress a pretty girl with money and muscles. Should I try to look less attractive so they will have more courage to approach me? Please help. Im tired of Mr. Wrong.? @Guys, how can I get an average looking guy to approach me?
wow, Id rather be approached by that than by guys who think they actually have a chance at having sex with me :/.....then again they have all been ghetto and blackGuys, how can I get an average looking guy to approach me?
just go up and talk to them. chances are you wil scare the hell out of them, but once they rrealize you are just another person and more than just your looks they'll start breathing normally again. Good luck trying to get an average guy (with no confidence) to walk up to a girl above an 8 on the 10 scale

No comments:

Post a Comment