Thursday, January 12, 2012

Are they still selling Mr. Clean Magic Reach?

Has Mr. Clean stopped making/selling the Mr. Clean Magic Reach mop and cloths? I bought the mop in the past and have been using the cloths that scrub the tub and shower, and the ones that scrub the bathroom floor. Now I can't find any of those products in the stores! I've checked Walmart, Candian Tire, Zellers, various grocery stores, nothing! Swiffer doesn't make cloths designed to clean the tub/shower. I could use the Swiffer wet cloths, but they're not going to be as sudsy. I have a very deep soaking tub, and really prefer to use the mop thing with the long handle. And we have a separate shower stall, so it's much easier to use the mop with the long handle. Anyone know if these products are still being made or sold anywhere?Are they still selling Mr. Clean Magic Reach?
Hi, You can buy Mr clean magic reach here http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a> Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment