Sunday, January 8, 2012

Anyone women tired of meeting mr. wrong in NC looking for a good date?

i am so tired of all the very attractive women being so absolutely crazy. i'm sure you're tired of all the good looking guys being crazy as well. I'm very attractive and absolutely normal. i love the company of a beautiful woman who knows the value of a guy who is committed, good in ways i won't mention here, and is confident and secure. if you are a attractive female who loves to laugh and lives near charlotte North Carolina, respond to me please. you are a rare bread if you are. i'll send you a picture if you send one back and please love to laugh and no drama. if you're tired of being messed around with and are attractive, let me know.|||Let me give you some advice, bub. Chicks do not dig guys who call them bread. It implies a sandwich too early in the relationship. Also, using the shift key more often will show you are not a lazy bum.|||Bottom contributor, you pretty much nailed it,but I really don't like being called a chick.It's probably because I'm not big on poultry!

No comments:

Post a Comment