Thursday, January 12, 2012

Im tired of waiting for mr. prince charming does he exist?

im only 14 years old..but i want to find a guy who loves me no matter what. im sick of waiting for him to come. i need tips on how to be more outgoing with guys. i am pretty and i tell myself that. i want guys to see me for who i am and not who i act like when im around them.Im tired of waiting for mr. prince charming does he exist?
Get involved with things. Join a church youth group. Get a part time job (if its legal at your age), join sports, do extracurricular activities, find cool spots to hang out. You can't expect Mr. Right to just show up on your front porch. That only happens in the movies. And sadly some people wait for years to find that special someone (like me!).



Maybe consider what caliber of guy you are trying to meet and try lowering that standard. You don't need to date a pig but maybe if you make sure you are not being overly picky you'll have better luck. Sometimes that seemingly shy awkward (but cute) guy - is actually prince charming in disguise.
I'm 14 and I just got my first boyfriend yesterday.. He might exist, but this guy I have now is pretty great, I have that problem too, I act like a complete moron around guys I really like.. Yehhh.. Okay well... I just make myself talk to guys, like just start with smiling and saying hello, and stuff like that, and make yourself look at them, I tend to get all blushly when anyone even says the name of a guy I like.. gawsh that's annoying.. Make yourself more noticable, not a girl that throws herself at guys, I know a few of those and I about smack myself whenever I see them.Im tired of waiting for mr. prince charming does he exist?
Honey, you are young, enjoy life. Prince Charming will come along, but first you have high school and college. Fun and Sun. Forget about forever and worry about the weekend. Hanging with your friends and school. You have a long time to go before you worry about prince charming and forever. Don't be in a hurry to grow up, stay young as long as you can.... trust me.
The perfect guy does not exist. If you think they are perfect then it is not real love. People in love see the others faults and weaknesses along with the good. Just be youself and you will be fine. don't look for the perfect guy cuz you won't find him. But you will find one that you love. And don't even look for a while. You are way too young to be thinking like this. wait a few years then worry.



DeanIm tired of waiting for mr. prince charming does he exist?
im 14...

asked a girl out realy romanticly... got denied



dont waste your time... on trying to be romantic, and nice... no one seems to give a damn wether or not the person actualy luikes you any more.

just be slutty... it seems to work with every one else.. and ill never have a girl freind probably because i refuse to treat girls like that.
Be yourself!If you don't be yourself your not going to find a prince charming.Chances are no one is going to be Mr.perfect.But your 14!Enjoy your life and if a guy that is really cute and knows you asks you out,go for it!
You are 14!!!!!!!!!!



You are "tired of waiting"??????????



I don't even know what to say.



Stop being silly.
see what happens when a woman waits for the perfect guy!
I don't believe so. Princess Diana had a Prince Charming (if you look passed that horse face cheater) and look what happened to her.
You still have a long life ahead of you.

He'll come in the future.
puhleesss... u r 14!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment