Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who in the Gay community is waiting for Mr. or Ms. Right before sleeping with anyone?

When I first came out (15 yrs ago), I had high ideals. I was going to date and hold out for the love of my life. Then, I got tired of waiting, and decided to give in to my overwhelming biological urges! Eventually, I ended up drinking, then drugs, bathhouses... Always leaving very lonely. Now that I'm approaching 2 years clean, I find myself in the same predicament all over again. Wait for the right guy to come along... but I feel things aren't moving fast enough. Dammit, I'm horny, and I want to screw around with not just anyone, but Mr. Perfect (for me). Does anyone else in the Gay community struggle with this battle between sex vs. love?Who in the Gay community is waiting for Mr. or Ms. Right before sleeping with anyone?
At 2 years clean and sober, you most likely have the support in your life to maturely enter the harsh and horrid dating scene. I know, I too am in your predicament. I just go slowly and safely. I no longer have sex on the first date. The second date is up for grabs. Sex and love are 2 different things. Sometimes one needs some sportf**k**g.
Well, I'm bisexual, but yes, I have high ideals of waiting for the right person. I like to think I'll keep to them, but I haven't had much temptation dangled out in front of me yet, either.Who in the Gay community is waiting for Mr. or Ms. Right before sleeping with anyone?
Yes. I'm waiting. And yes, it's not easy.
i dont believe that anyone else is "The Right One" I have to be the right one. I too am clean for a fair few days nowWho in the Gay community is waiting for Mr. or Ms. Right before sleeping with anyone?
I found mine, so the question is moot to me.
Yes of course everyone does...my route was much the same as yours (except for the drugs) and then 20 years ago I found Mr Right (by accident --in a gay pub)....So I guess you'll have to look for mr second best..(cause I have Mr Right) :)
I am waiting for Ms Right. :)
I'm waiting for one too

No comments:

Post a Comment