Thursday, January 12, 2012

What attracts house spiders to a specific room?

Could it be the colour of the wall? What can I do to stop them from coming in? I'm tired of being awaken because Mr. or Mrs. spider decides to go for a stroll on my sleeping body. *NOTE* I am an eracnophobe.What attracts house spiders to a specific room?
that is true, they don't like rooms that have people traffic....the spiders do like it when you are constantly on the computer......using WWW (world wide WEB) !!!
A lot of spiders like warmth and moisture, which is why you often find them in the bath or laundry room. Dust and vaccum often, and try some "Rid-A-Bug" product around windows and in cracks to keep away ants and other insects that may be attracting the spiders for a meal.What attracts house spiders to a specific room?
you are warm and have lot of sugar on you when you sleep.
I'm tired of waking up from that crawly sensation, and wondered if it was a circulation problem I hear feels similar. Then I found what seemed to be inflamed insect bites but must have been from baby spiders.

My bedroom is dusty, and my bed is against an outside wall that's usually warm, so those may be clues.

When I lived in FL, I walked into a few banana spiders' webs in the woods, and that gave me the heebie jeebies worse than when I found a black widow in a junk wood pile [a friend said she saw me jump backwards 10 feet that time].What attracts house spiders to a specific room?
They like lower lit rooms with less traffic and commotion..
Seriously, buy spider spray and spray the heck out of your base boards and walls...make sure the room stays clean, so they don't have any hiding places. I hate spiders and this is what I do, seems to work...well, works in the manner that the only spiders I have in my bedroom are found dead. You're question gave me the eebie jeebies, btw.
Here is a small section of the link below which pretty-much covers everything. Hope it helped.



Keeping your house clean reduces the number of pests that are food sources for spiders. To prevent pests from entering the home, weatherstrip or caulk windows and doors and repair screens. When cleaning your garage or basement or working in your garden, it is advisable to wear gloves to avoid being bitten. Spiders are beneficial; a few spiders left in basements and crawlspaces will help to capture earwigs and other insects.
warmth, darkness, dampness and flies
#1...I guess you are saying that your an arachnaphobic......#2...at no time is a human...sitting on this beautiful globe of ours more than 3 feet away from an arachnoid.....live with it and deal with it....PS...they are color blind....PPS....do you like lobster for dinner? Member of the same family

No comments:

Post a Comment