Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm so tired of crappy relationships - MR RIGHT, WHERE ARE YOUUU?

I'll even settle for MR. GOOD IN BED. haha|||right here babycakes!|||The problem wrong with you ladies is that you find these guys that are worthless, not good for anything,but to prove to other ladies "i got a man" they can't even screw in a light bulb right without calling one of there friends to help,they are out there just have to look for them right now i"m unavailable my wife make sure of that.|||Honey, you might wanna bend the age-factor a bit. My friend's sister married a guy a couple decades out and - I kid you not - they had the solidest marriage we've ever seen. I married outside the speech community and a couple years my senior. She's still my little idol.





...|||Check the friend zone.


It's like the Twilight Zone.


You're there, you don't want to be, you want to get out, you feel miserable, no one really believes how much pain you're going through.|||Just follow all the steps in the Swanson Pyramid of Greatness and you will achieve everything you want in life.





http://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/鈥?/a>|||You were born to late, I am over the hill now, but if you still want to give it a try, I am still here.|||Well, married and far away.





You might well be headed for the "secondary market" - blue chips are gone.|||I know!|||I am here sweetie !! lol *|||not here|||I've been asking the same question for a while now too. lol|||u can hit me up anytime baee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment