Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do you like Mr Bean 's Show or His cartoon?

I love both and I never get tired of watching Mr Bean show and his animated cartoon .He is so funny .|||His girlfriend is call Matdila Ziegler thats in rael life .Yes but Mr Bean is by far the only comdeian atht i enjoy his plays.His acrtoon is not as nice as it is nto as expressive and it is not the real him


I did enjoyed his movie Bean 2 in france sometime back.It was very laughable and a better version than the first one 10 years back|||I've never thought the movies were funny and I did'nt know he had a cartoon.|||Like both but a little bit more his cartoon|||show i didnt even know there was a cartoon|||me too!!!i love both!!!it makes me hahahahahaha!!!lolz..it's so funny...


^^|||the show|||I didn't know hw had a cartoon-I loved his show though!|||I like the show, I never seen the cartoon|||His show was great|||i've seen all of his shows and they are funny...........but only saw couple of his cartoons..it was pretty funny.....





i guess both are good|||Both , real and animated . I want to see the latest movie , Mr.Bean's holiday .





Can't believe this many of you watch Mr.Bean!! .|||I just love his show, he is a comic genius - so expressive.


I too, can watch him over and over.


His skits are hilarious regardless the number of times you view them.





I didn't even know there was a Mr Bean cartoon! I don't think it shows in Australia.


Thanks for that info Hope Summer, I will keep a look out for it!|||I liked the show better, the cartoon was good but I didn't find it as funny.|||yes you are correct.both are nice|||Yes, i can never get enough of it. I've watehced every episode atleast 2 dozen times and it totally cracks me up everytime, despite it being a rewatch.





Rowan Atkinson is a true genius. His gf is matilda zwegller and pairs up well with Bean.





The animated series is not as hilarious as the original show; but its worth a hearty watch nevertheless.





The rowan atkinson starring movies are nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment