Thursday, January 12, 2012

So mr. wright are you ready to talk to me yet???

I miss you more then you know and tried to call you but your number was no longer in service and I love you and hurt really bad for you and wish there was a way to make things better... If your out there will you please talk to me???? No this is not to be answered by other people please.... So you called me pathetic which I was by the way and have had time to see that but really miss you and am tired of us not talking to eachother glenn, I just want closure on my broken heart mr. wright... I'm tired of hurting everyday missing you and crying all the time, I mean why like this and how long before you just admit you miss me too??? Is this just another test or did I really hurt you to the point of you never talking to me agian, I know some where in that heart of yours that you love me and just wondering how long before you just decide that enough is enough and just talk to me...... Please no comments people, just trying to get a message out to someone... Sextonangel@yahoo.com.So mr. wright are you ready to talk to me yet???
ill talk to u im mr right

No comments:

Post a Comment