Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where's My Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now!?

Where my Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now!?

Well my name is Erica and I really don't get it!!!! It's like all the guys I'm interested in are taken and all the ones that shows interest in me are not mature enough, aren't really doing anything with themselves, or are waaaaayyyyyyyy older than me (I'm 17 3/4 years old)!!!!!!!! I am Big %26amp; Beautiful, Large %26amp; Lovely, Cute %26amp; Confident, and Pretty and Plump, so what's really the problem! I have a great personality, very mature for my age, and did i mention cute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeah i did!!!LOL I get tired of waiting on "Mr. Right" so can anyone give me some advice!!!!!!!!!!!!





Check Me Out!!!



http://images73.imikimi.com/image/images...

Where's My Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now!?
well you are still very young, i wouldn't worry too much about it. The right guy will come along, and even if you found the guy right now the odds will be against u that it will workout. Just take it easy you are only 17 you have a longggg time to figure this out. And you probably intimidate guys that are ur age because you are too mature. When you are about 23 is when you will see guys your age becoming mature like you are now prob. Stop trying to rush this. Relax and enjoy life. You are about to go to college if you are in school and thats where you will prob find that guy!!! goodluck!!
because Mr. Right is busy with somebody else.Where's My Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now!?
just be patient. one guy will one day see that u r the one for him
you've to wait %26amp; you seems as someone who's in a hurry.Where's My Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now!?
Depends what sort of mature partner you want, depends what you want to do with him once you have him, depends what age range you're looking for and depends what you want a partner for
You forgot cocky %26amp; conceited.



You're barely 18. You've got forever.
well myabe you just have to take time finding him, maybe its taking soo long b/c your waiting for mr PERFECT :) which isnt a bad thing. Date around or get your friends so set you up so you can try out different guys maybe if you do that he might show up on one of those dates and you'll thank your friend FOREVER. i wish you soo much luck :)



xo cassie
"f*ck a future momma u are miss tonight,and im mr. right...now dont get left"
the fact is you r a frustrated teenager ,, no guys want tht
you're still young...wait til college and you may find someone there...don't rush into things, you'll only get hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment