Thursday, January 12, 2012

Help!!! Mr. right!?

how long does a women have to wait for mr. right to come, im tired of waiting, and looking, sometimes i just want to quit. i just need a loving, caring, romantic, open minded, sweet man, and that will love me for who i am, but not only what i look like...

help!!!!!Help!!! Mr. right!?
STOP looking, here I am
I guess as long as it takes, eventually you will find him just keep your eyes open.Help!!! Mr. right!?
Well everyone goes through what you are going through. There is no time limit for a women to find a man, it is all on destiny and what falls into place. Hope this helps!
Are you looking for him on yahoo answers? You need to be going out %26amp; meeting people .Not internet shopping for a man.I've seen that I quit looking the good one popped right on my front door step.Help!!! Mr. right!?
WELL I HAD ALREADY GIVEN UP WAITING FOR MR. RIGHT WHEN I FOUND HIM!!! AFTER SO MANY UNSUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIPS AND DISAPPOINTMENT I WASN'T LOOKING FOR ANYTHING, WHEN I SAW HIM AND HE CHANGED MY WORLD! SINCE THEN I BELIEVE IN SOULMATES, IN DESTINY, IN GOD'S PLAN, IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!! I LIVE 6000 MILES AWAY FROM HIM, AND WE MET IN A STRIP CLUB! WE R MARRIED NOW AND HAPPIER THAN WE EVER HAVE BEEN!!!!
Perhaps you are just looking to hard. Stop looking and he will come around.
B patience with it...................mayb ur mr.right is not yet 2show up. Sooner or later he will show up. U r young n' beautiful, so u no need 2worried 'bout it....



Hope tat he will show up very soon........
Stop worrying about finding Mr. Right and concentrate on becoming Ms. Right. Focus on improving yourself and putting yourself in the best possible situation to succeed in your career, and have healthy surroundings in your home, family, personal, and dating life. Become the best you that you can be first, Mr. Right will probably pop into the picture somewhere along the way. Good luck.
Love is the answer to everything. All you ever need is love,

communication and understanding. That's what I figured out so

far. If you are down, you need to get up and start doing something with

your life. Don't need to be shy, be straight forward and allways say what

you want and expect from the others.



=======

If you have the time, and you are looking for someone, complete this simple

form and start dating.

http://**************/go.php
stop looking for him but rather let him come n look 4 u

best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment