Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's your favorite UNPOPULAR song by The Killers?

I'm tired of getting Mr Brightside, When You Were Young and Human(and all the other populars). Yes, they're good but I want a different answer for once.



Well, I love all of them so there's my answer.What's your favorite UNPOPULAR song by The Killers?
I love them all!!



But I guess my favorites are All the Things That I've Done, I Can't Stay, Midnight Show, Spaceman, and A Dustland Fairytale.
My all time favorite song would have to be Sweet Talk, from their Sawdust album.

But other favorites of my favorites unpopular songs would have to be Show You How, Neon Tiger, This is Your Life, Change Your Mind,and This River is Wild. I love all of their songs but these are my top favorites off the top of my head.What's your favorite UNPOPULAR song by The Killers?
my absolute favey is Bones.....um i love shadowplay and romeo and juliet even tho those arent their songs....i also like the abbey road version of sams town. More than the original cuz i dont really like the keyboard in that and i feel that song should be simpler. Also Im in love with Dustland fairytale.



but I will say Mr brightside is one of my all time favorite songs. and I find you to be a killers purist by saying you dont want people to say that song.
i'll pick one from each album...

Hot Fuss- Everything Will Be Alright, On Top, Believe Me Natalie

Sam's Town- (tie) Bones, The River Is Wild, Uncle Johnny

Sawdust- Leave The Bourbon On The Shelf, Show You How, Who Let You Go?, Daddy's Eyes

Day %26amp; Age- This Is Your Life, The World We Live In



yeah its alot...but i LOOOVE them all!! i cant pick just one :/What's your favorite UNPOPULAR song by The Killers?
'Bones' isn't that popular, is it?

"Don't you wanna come with me, don't you wanna feel my bones on your bones, it's only natural".
sweet talk

on top

joyride

midnight show

sam's town

tidal wave

this river is wild

this is the world that we live in

for reasons unknown\\

believe me natile



there are too many, my list goes on and on
you know i have more than 1



sweet talk

this is your life

for reasons unknown

four winds

uncle johny

shadowplay

im just gonna stop there
Many.



Jenny Was a Friend of Mine, Midnight Show, Smile Like You Mean It, Sam's Town, Sweet Talk, Spaceman, etc.



Help me.
Many.



Jenny Was a Friend of Mine, Midnight Show, Smile Like You Mean It, Sam's Town, Sweet Talk, Spaceman, etc.
Reasons Unknown :)



i'm listening to Shadow Play right now =D..is that one popular?
Midnight Show and Smile Like You Mean It
either Midnight Show or I cant stay.
move away

No comments:

Post a Comment