Thursday, January 12, 2012

How can I get over my jealousy?

My ex wife cheated on me. She always gets whomever she wants. Nobody ever want to be with me It makes me feel extremely jealous. I feel like I can never get anyone. I'm tired of being mr nice guy. It seems like women want a nice guy in their lives while they are attracted to jerks. What can I do?How can I get over my jealousy?
: First of all you have to stop and avoid all the self-judgement! It is all useless self-abuse!

: Next try to just be your ordinary natural self with your own individual character.

: Next always choose your friends by a bounding of common interests and social level.

: When jealously affects and blinds you, think of all the anger, grief and misery that only you are bring upon your self, and making your own life dull!

: Dont let jealously make you view your life events in a disorderly manner but rather use it as a lesson to help figure out who you are and what do you want to become!

: Move on from all bad experiences and create your own new happy experiences and then go out and iive it!How can I get over my jealousy?
I have all these wild sexual fantasies about my husband with all thse hot girls from ages 15-35. The reason for my jealousy is all the things he does with me. Is that why your upset? I feel like you do, a real dullard.

No comments:

Post a Comment